Planning on travelling to Liverpool this August? Although London Euston station is closed, Liverpool is still really easy to get to. You’ll just need to plan a little in advance.
No trains at London Euston on the following weekends:
18-19 August 2018
25-27 August 2018
1-2 September 2018
Alternative travel options:
While trains are not running out of London Euston station, alternative travel options will be in place to keep you on the move. This includes:
– Rail replacement buses.
– Your tickets will be valid on other reasonable journeys. Please check with your train company for details of ticket acceptance on specific routes.
The impact on your journey will vary depending on where you travel to or from. Your journey might be changed in the following ways, even if you are not travelling in or out of London:
– You might have to travel from a different station, by an alternative route, with a different train company or by using a rail replacement bus service
– Some stations will have fewer train services
– Many services and stations will be busier than usual
– Some journeys are likely to take longer
– There may be queuing systems outside some stations
For more information, follow @nationalrailenq on Twitter.