Love Liverpool Workshop
What is Love Liverpool? ✨
• A half day highly interactive workshop that will enable all visitor facing staff to successfully answer the many questions that visitors may ask about Liverpool.
• Giving confidence to professionally and confidently promote Liverpool and city region in a positive and pro-active way.
• Love Liverpool has been commissioned by Marketing Liverpool in line with their vision for the Liverpool City Region.
Why attend Love Liverpool? ✨
• Improve and enhance Liverpool knowledge and ‘must know’ information.
• Improve positive visitor interaction.
• Improve and ensure continuing destination awareness.
• Improve and enhance customer service skills thus ensuring repeat visitors.
Where and when can I attend Love Liverpool? ✨
• Half-day workshop – 3 ½ hour session – am or pm.
• Workshops are held throughout the year at varied Liverpool venues.
• Marketing Liverpool partners will be emailed details of up and coming dates.
• Fully comprehensive workbook/pack and relevant Visitor information is included.
• Certificate on successful completion of the workshop.
• Fees are £45 Marketing Liverpool Partners – £65 Non Partners.
In-house ‘Love Liverpool’ workshops? ✨
• Customised to individual business and their visitors.
• Ideal as part of an Induction programme.
• Maximum of 20 delegates.
• Delivered at business premises
Other ‘in-house’ courses available on request ✨
Contact Katy Moussaada Training to book places on ‘Love Liverpool’ or if you require further information:
email@example.com | Telephone: 07976905173
What our delegates say about Love Liverpool ✨
“The Liverpool Welcome (Love Liverpool) is an integral part of our pre-employment training academy. The way the course has been adapted to support transport workers will really enhance the visitors experience of the region. The Course is delivered in a refreshing, professional manner and delegates have gained a knowledge of the culture and history of the area that can be passed on to our customers”- Merseytravel
“A passionate and inspiring workshop.” – Days Inn Liverpool
“An informative and detailed workshop which customer-facing members of the team will benefit from massively”- Customer Service Manager, Liverpool One
“A well thought through fun day. Our staff came back from the Liverpool Welcome course with a number of new skills, including more knowledge of the city and information of up and coming events” – Beatles Story
“The trainer’s knowledge, enthusiasm and affection for this city was a lesson to us all, and an incredibly valuable one at that.” “I came out of this session twice as knowledgeable and passionate about what this city has to offer, and how our businesses can share in it.” – Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse
“The Liverpool Welcome training programme is an excellent way to get to know our wonderful city better. Even if you have lived here for years, you will be amazed at what you learn during the training! A must for anyone in a customer service role.” – Holiday Inn Express Albert Dock
“An invaluable course for anyone welcoming visitors to the city region. All of the cities Tourist Information Staff attend this course to ensure that the service they offer goes beyond the customer expectations” – Information Services Manager, Culture Liverpool
“We found the course very beneficial and would recommend the half-day session to rekindle passion and pride in our magnificent city” – John Lennon Airport
“Delivered with such knowledge and passion, this informative course will make you proud of the city you live and work in, with a desire to share it’s wonders with everyone you meet!” – Business Development Manager, Fazenda Bar & Grill
“Absolutely amazing! Our crew learnt so much, would highly recommend – Katy was fantastic!” – Visitor Experience & Ticketing Manager, British Music Experience
“A truly fantastic course for anyone working on the front line of Liverpool’s visitor economy. Katy’s passion and knowledge for our magnificent city is compelling! Our front of house team came away feeling invigorated and raring to go for the forthcoming cruise season. Would highly recommend!”
– Passenger Operations Manager, Cruise Liverpool